The new M101P-ME, a Medically Certified 10.1-inch Rugged Tablet
Mobexx announces the release of a brand new medically certified 10.1-inch rugged tablet for healthcare applications, the M101P-ME. This product certifies Mobexx’s latest 2nd generation Windows-based Tablet featuring Intel® Apollo Lake processing and a 1920 x 1200 10.1” IPS crystal clear high definition display as a suitable device for use in hospital wards, , nurse stations and ambulance crews for communicating and documenting patient information, allowing paramedics and nurses to instantly access and keep patient records. Its IEC/EN 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2 Medical Certification, IP65 waterproof certification and housing enhanced with antimicrobial properties makes this a truly rugged medical device.
Communications options such as WiFi, Bluetooth and optional 3G/4G LTE enable records to be updated in real time, ensuring the most up-to-date information is always available. Winmate’s medical rugged tablet is a reliable and powerful solution in the medical field for streamlining data collection and diagnostic data management, while reducing errors associated with paperwork.
- 10.1” 1920 x 1200 IPS LED panel with direct optical bonding
- Intel® Apollo Lake Pentium N4200 processor
- Housing enhanced with antimicrobial properties
- Long battery life
- USB 3.0 (Type-C) connector
- Optional 1D/2D barcode scanner to scan medications or wrist bands
- Lightweight, rugged, IP65 waterproof and dustproof
- Medically certified IEC/EN 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2
Contact Mobexx: +44 8455 441 254 [email protected]