The new M101P-ME, a Medically Certified 10.1-inch Rugged Tablet
Mobexx announces the release of a brand new medically certified 10.1-inch rugged tablet for healthcare applications, the M101P-ME. This product certifies Mobexx’s latest 2nd generation Windows-based Tablet featuring Intel® Apollo Lake processing and a 1920 x 1200 10.1” IPS crystal clear high definition display as a suitable device for use in hospital halls, waiting rooms or nurse stations for communicating and documenting patient information, allowing paramedics and nurses to instantly access and keep patient records. Its IEC/EN 60601-1 Medical Certification, IP65 waterproof certification and housing enhanced with antimicrobial properties makes this a truly rugged medical device.
Communications options such as WiFi, Bluetooth and optional 3G/4G LTE enable records to be updated in real time, ensuring the most up-to-date information is always available. Mobexx’s medical rugged tablet is a reliable and powerful solution in the medical field for streamlining data collection and diagnostic data management, while reducing errors associated with paperwork.
- 10.1” 1920 x 1200 IPS LED panel with direct optical bonding
- Intel® Apollo Lake Pentium N4200 processor
- Housing enhanced with antimicrobial properties
- Long battery life
- USB 3.0 (Type-C) connector
- Optional 1D/2D barcode scanner to scan medications or wrist bands
- Lightweight, rugged, IP65 waterproof and dustproof
- Medically certified IEC/EN 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2
Product detail https://www.mobexx.co.uk/product/m101p-me/