The M700DM8-ME, an ultra-rugged Android tablet, is built to withstand the rigours of harsh environments while maximizing efficiencies in clinical and healthcare environments. With its integrated 1D/2D barcode and optional RFID scanner, brilliant touchscreen display, powerful Octa-Core Cortex A53, and long battery life, this lightweight Android 7.0 tablet is ready to go to work.
Designed for efficiency
- Android 7.0
- ARM Cortex A53 Octa Core 1.3Ghz
- 7-inch (1280 x 720) sunlight-viewable, multi-touch LCD display
Ruggedness for any environment
- IP65 and MIL-STD-810F certified
- Built to withstand shock, dust, water leaks and more
- Anti-microbial surface coating for clinical environments
Built-in data collection
- Integrated 1D/2D barcode scanner (hardware or software) and optional RFID scanner
- 8.0M rear camera
Advanced communications options
- WLAN 802.11 2.4 GHz a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS / AGPS / Glonass
- 3G / 4G/LTE
In the power department, the 3.7V 5300mAh Li Poly rechargeable battery appears adequate for this android tablet for 12 hours battery life. M700DM8-ME battery is user-replaceable on the back of the device.
The barcode scanner is available as a built-in option for M700DM8-ME, utilizing either a hardware scan module, or mobXscan, a high performance software scanner using the camera to provide millisecond decoding.