M101PR/SR Windows Tablet with Resistive touch
Fully rugged 10” Windows tablets with Resistive Touch to provide solutions for really tough tasks.
M101 is a rugged Tablet with robust set of features designed to withstand industrial use while providing high tech solutions that increase productivity, improve safety, and reduce operational costs.
The processing power comes from Intel’s processor paired with genuine Intel graphics for high performance. The tablet features a brilliant, in-plane switching with direct optical bonding, resistive touch screen, which is outdoor viewable and offers 1920 x 1200 pixel resolution. Weighing at just 2.7 pounds (approx. 1200 grams) the M101 delivers lightweight mobility in a rugged tablet.
The M101PR and M101SR have Resistive Touch Screens and have been developed to work effectively is very wet and harsh environments where Capacitive touch screens have performance and responsiveness impaired. Fully sunlight viewable they provide the ideal solution.
- 10.1″ High Resolution 1920 x 1200 IPS LED display (800 nits)
- 4 wire Resistive Touch touch screen with optical bonding
- Intel Pentium N4200 Apollo Lake Processor 1.10 GHz, up to 2.50 GHz with turbo boost technology (M101PR) or Intel Core i5-7200U Kaby lake 2.5GHz (turbo to 3.1GHz) Optional Intel® Core™ i5-7300U Kaby Lake 2.60GHz (M101SR)
- Built-in Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Built-in Light Sensor, G Sensor, Gyrometer, and E-Compass
- Extra optional expansion port in rear for special custom-design need
- Optional 3G or 4G/LTE
- Optional 1D/2D Barcode Scanner (Hardware or Software) or HF RFID Reader
- Mobile rugged design to withstand shock, vibration or transit drop
- IP65 dust tight and water jet proof
- Hot-swappable Battery
|Display Color||16.7M (6bit + HFRC)|
4 wire Resistive touch
|Panel Viewability||Optical Bonding for Sunlight Viewability|
|Processor||Intel® Celeron® Quad Core N2930, Pentium N4200 or Intel i5 Processor|
|BIOS||AMI System BIOS|
|Memory||4GB SODIMM DDR3L-1600 (up to 8GB)|
|LAN Controller||Intel WG82574L GigaLAN Controller|
|Storage||64/128GB mSATA MLC SSD (up to 256GB)|
|Audio||1W Speaker x 2 (Built-in)|
|OS||Windows 10 IoT Enterprise (64 bit)|
|RFID||Optional HF RFID reader 13.56 MHz|
|Barcode||Optional 1D/2D Barcode Reader (mobXscan camera based or harfware scan engine|
|Camera||8MP rear Camera with Auto-focus and LED Light / 2MP front Camera|
|WWAN||Optional 4G (LTE,HSPA+,GSM/GPRS/EDGE,EV-DO Rev A, 1xRTT)|
|Right I/O Connectors||1 x Micro HDMI
1 x LAN/RS232 Combo Connector
1 x USB 3.0
1 x Line out/Mic in
1 x DC jack
|Downside I/O Connectors||1 x Docking Connector
1 x Extension Port (Optional)
|Control Button||1 x Power Button
1 x Menu/Home key
2 x Programmable Function Keys
1 x Volume up
1 x Volume downMechanical and Environment
|LED indicator||Power, Battery, HDD Access, RFMechanical and Environment|
Mechanical & Environmental
|Dimensions (W x L x H)||271.8 x 197.2 x 19 mm (10.7 x 7.76 x 0.75 inches)|
|Net Weight (kg)||1.2 kg (2.7 lbs) with standard battery, 1.4 kg (3.1 lbs) with optional high capacity battery|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (AC mode), -10°C to 50°C (Battery mode)|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC, UL 60950, EN60601**|
|Drop||MIL-STD-810G Method 516.6, 4 ft to concrete*|
|Power Input||12~19V DC|
|Power Consumption||9 W typ.|
7.4V, typ. 5140 mAh Li-Polymer Battery (2S1P)
7.4V, typ. 10280 mAh Li-Polymer Battery (2S2P, Optional
|Battery Mark Ver. 4.0.1 Result||8 hours (tested with MobileMark 2007)|
|Adapter||100-240V, 50-60Hz, 19V DC|
|Battery Operating Time||Std. Battery: 8 hours***
High Capacity Battery: 16 hours***
|Security||Password security for user and hard disk lock
Trusted platform module (TPM) V2.0
|Mobile Device Management||SOTI Mobicontrol compatible|
* The weight information is for reference purpose.The actual weight will vary according to the model and options you choose,for example,the touch/glass option.
* With BatteryMon Test Program under Power Saving Mode.
* Note: The drop test with high-capacity battery must come with hand strap.
** Note: EN60601 certified with optional power adapter for medical use.
*** Note: Measured at dimming LCD brightness. Varies depending on the usage conditions, or when an external device is attached.
**** Note: this is a simplified drawing and some components are not marked in detail.
Please contact our sales representative if you need further product information.
***** Note: All Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.