A range of fully rugged 10” Windows tablets to provide solutions for tough tasks.
M101 is a range of industrial tablet PCs that are not only designed for rugged use, but also packs a full array of features to satisfy your various applications and needs. Made for professional work, M101 features an expansion slot in the rear, allowing the tablets to be extended to accept custom-designed sensors/modules for special applications. The tablets also features optional built-in data capture options such as 1D/2D Barcode scanner or HF RFID reader to fulfill your field applications.
- 10.1″ High Resolution 1920 x 1200 IPS LED display (800 nits)
- Multi-touch Projected Capacitive Touch (Min. 4 points)
- Low-power system with Intel Pentium N4200 Apollo Lake Processor 1.10 GHz, up to 2.50 GHz with turbo boost technology or Intel Core i5-7200U Kaby lake 2.5GHz (turbo to 3.1GHz). For optimum performance Core i5-8265U 1.6HGz – up to 3.9Ghz
- Built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11
- Built-in Light Sensor, G Sensor, Gyrometer, and E-Compass
- Extra optional expansion port in rear for special custom-design need
- Optional 4G/LTE
- Optional 1D/2D Barcode Scanner (Hardware or Software) or HF RFID Reader
- Mobile rugged design to withstand shock, vibration or transit drop
- IP65 dust tight and water jet proof
- Hot-swappable Battery
|Display Color||16.7M (6bit + HFRC)|
Multi-Touch Projective Capactive
|Panel Viewability||Optical Bonding for Sunlight Viewability|
|Processor||Intel® Pentium N4200 or Intel i5 Processor|
|BIOS||AMI System BIOS|
|Memory||4GB SODIMM DDR3L-1600 (up to 8GB), i5-8265 – 8GB, 16GB option|
|LAN Controller||Intel WG82574L GigaLAN Controller|
|Storage||64/128GB mSATA MLC SSD (up to 256GB)|
|Audio||1W Speaker x 2 (Built-in)|
|OS||Windows 10 IoT Enterprise (64 bit)|
|RFID||Optional HF RFID reader 13.56 MHz|
|Barcode||Optional 1D/2D Barcode Reader (mobXscan camera based or hardware scan engine)|
|Camera||8MP rear Camera with Auto-focus and LED Light / 2MP front Camera|
|WWAN||Optional 4G (LTE,HSPA+,GSM/GPRS/EDGE,EV-DO Rev A, 1xRTT)|
|Right I/O Connectors||1 x Micro HDMI
1 x LAN/RS232 Combo Connector
1 x USB 3.0
1 x Line out/Mic in
1 x DC jack
|Downside I/O Connectors||1 x Docking Connector
1 x Extension Port (Optional)
|Control Button||1 x Power Button
1 x Menu/Home key
2 x Programmable Function Keys
1 x Volume up
1 x Volume downMechanical and Environment
|LED indicator||Power, Battery, HDD Access, RFMechanical and Environment|
Mechanical & Environmental
|Dimensions (W x L x H)||271.8 x 197.2 x 19 mm (10.7 x 7.76 x 0.75 inches)|
|Net Weight (kg)||1.2 kg (2.7 lbs) with standard battery, 1.4 kg (3.1 lbs) with optional high capacity battery|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (AC mode), -10°C to 50°C (Battery mode)|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC, UL 60950, EN60601**|
|Drop||MIL-STD-810G Method 516.6, 4 ft to concrete*|
|Power Input||12~19V DC|
|Power Consumption||9 W typ.|
7.4V, typ. 5140 mAh Li-Polymer Battery (2S1P)
7.4V, typ. 10280 mAh Li-Polymer Battery (2S2P, Optional
|Battery Mark Ver. 4.0.1 Result||8 hours (tested with MobileMark 2007)|
|Adapter||100-240V, 50-60Hz, 19V DC|
|Battery Operating Time||Std. Battery: 8 hours***
High Capacity Battery: 16 hours***
|Security||Password security for user and hard disk lock
Trusted platform module (TPM) V2.0
|Mobile Device Management||SOTI Mobicontrol compatible|
* The weight information is for reference purpose.The actual weight will vary according to the model and options you choose,for example,the touch/glass option.
* With BatteryMon Test Program under Power Saving Mode.
* Note: The drop test with high-capacity battery must come with hand strap.
** Note: EN60601 certified with optional power adapter for medical use.
*** Note: Measured at dimming LCD brightness. Varies depending on the usage conditions, or when an external device is attached.
**** Note: this is a simplified drawing and some components are not marked in detail.
Please contact our sales representative if you need further product information.
***** Note: All Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.