4.3″ Rugged PDA. Compact and fully featured Android device with many options and accessories
Winmate’s E430 Series Rugged Mobile Computer is an enterprise-class Rugged Mobile Computer with powerful mobile computing solution. The E430 Series Rugged Mobile Computer brings a new level of flexibility, functionality and rugged design to pocket-sized mobile devices, providing task workers and managers with the power to streamline business processes, increasing productivity and improving customer service.
The E430 packs WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, and WWAN function─all into a single device. With great mutiple wireless communicate design, this product will be applicable to mobile worker, business application, and IT requirements.
Designed for efficiency
- User replaceable battery design with latch system for continual field use
- Brilliant 4.3-inch multi touch screen
- Lightweight portability at just 260g
- Multiple I/O Ports
- Built for rugged environments
- Android 7.0 (E430RM4L Series)
- Microsoft® Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 Windows CE 6.0 (Optional for E430T/RT Series)
|Resolution||480 x 800|
|Contrast Ratio||800:1 (typical)|
|Touch||Projected Capacitive Multi-touch|
|Processor||ARM® Cortex™-A7 Quad Core 1.5 GHz|
|Storage||4GB eMMC( Optional 32GB, MOQ:1K)|
|Audio||1 x Built-in Mic, 1 x Earphone, 1 x 1.2W Speaker|
|WLAN||Support 802.11 a/b/g/n|
|WWAN||Optional 3G/4G LTE|
|GPS||Built-in GPS module|
1 x Volume – +
1 x Power button
1 x Function button
4 x Capactive buttons:Home/ Menu/ ESC/ Search functions
|LED indicator||1 x LED indicator|
Mechanical and Environment
|Dimensions (W x L x H)||132.57 x 81.87 x 27.4 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-10 deg.C to 50 deg.C (Battery Mode)|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, CCC|
|Shock||MIL-STD-810G Method 516.6 Procedure I|
|Vibration||MIL-STD-810G Method 514.6 Procedure I|
|Drop||MIL-STD-810G Method 516.6, 4 ft, Free to concrete|
|Battery||3.7V 3900mAh Li-poly removable battery|
|Adapter||5V/1A , USB Adapter|
|Battery Operating Time||20 hrs **|
|Barcode||1D/2D Barcode Reader (optional)|
|NFC||NFC (Read / Write, Peer to Peer mode)|
- *The weight information is for reference purpose.The actual weight will vary according to then options you choose,for example,the touch/glass option.
- Measured at dimming LCD brightness. Varies depending on the usage conditions, or when an external device is attached.
- All specifications are subject to change without prior notice.