Channel Development Manager
A talented, dynamic and ambitious Channel Sales Manager is required by a leading supplier of rugged mobile computers. We need a Sales Professional to drive growth, identify and maximise opportunities and further develop our Channel Partner network.
- Extensive experience selling to solution providers, resellers, system integrators, software suppliers and OEM customers
- Strong track record of sales success, with major sales achievements
- Maximise existing accounts and rapidly acquire new partners with long term commitment
- Lead and develop sales activity to motivate focused and effective customer engagement, acquisition, retention and growth
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure effective lead and opportunity generation activity
- Strong technical and commercial capability able to develop and nurture customer confidence and ensure revenue and margin targets achieved
- Be part of a close knit team that will provide support, and be a key driver in growing the business
- Based in the North West, although exceptional candidates from further afield will also be considered
- Specialist supplier of Rugged, Ultra Rugged and ATEX Mobile Computers
- Value Added Distributor working with Software Partners, System Integrators, Resellers and OEM customers
- Our manufacturing partners are specialist producers of hardware, with products that include hand held, tablet, fixed position and in-vehicle computers
- Mobexx is primary UK or European distributor for some key brands represented
- Culture based on technical excellence, long-term high quality customer service and an entrepreneurial environment where people are encouraged to develop their careers
- Negotiable base salary with uncapped commission. Benefits and pension scheme after qualifying period
Mobexx is a fast growing business with a strong ethical policy, grounded in teamwork and collaboration.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to make a significant contribution and be well rewarded for their achievements. There are real long-term opportunities for senior management participation within Mobexx.
Please contact Mobexx to apply: [email protected] 08455 441 254